Sunday 1 July 2007

Cr@ppy weekend

Yes it was. Got rained on at Jake's (last) football training session on Saturday morning, and the rest of the weekend went down hill from there. God Im cheesed off at the moment. I need something good to happen soon - some sort of good news or something.
I have two things that could (potentially) put a smile on my face at the moment - my new MP3 player should be arriving this week, and also a new pair of Vans (old skool).
Oh, I also sent a little gift to a work collegue in the U.S. I dont want to say on here what it is, because he reads this blog, but I hope he likes it. Oh, another thing that could put a smile on my face - hearing his reaction to his little gift. That would make me feel better... but then unselfishly giving normally does. The past couple of posts have been low, I know, but its how I feel at the moment. Sorry.

No comments: