Thursday 12 July 2007

C# Day 4

An early post today as I was in the office early. I saw this story on BBC's website, and it really made me feel good.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6292354.stm
Its one of those stories that made me smile, but also choked me up a bit. I mean how nice was that?
Also, on the way into the training office I walk past Bishopsgate Police station. This morning I saw a policeman with a turban on, and a badge on his turban. Now I am not racist in the slightest, thats not the reason for my comment, I just thought that if a policeman's 'tit' helmet is supposed to offer some sort of protection, what sort of protection would the man with a turban on get? Just thought I'd raise that as a small talking point.
Anyway, I we'll see what sort of a day I have on the course today and how early I leave(!). Maybe more comments tonight. Oh, and comiserations to my friend Colin, he dislocated his shoulder whilst on holiday in Cornwall at the weekend... in the words of Nelson from The Simpsons "Har Har"! (Get better soon dear...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fatwah on your head, you infidel!