Thursday 5 July 2007

My Friday

Working from home tomorrow, so today is like my Friday.
Didn't play too well yesterday - didnt count up my score, but I think it was low 90's.. not good.
Still, we didn't get pi$ed on with the rain, so can't complain. Will try again on Friday afternoon (4.26 tee time).
Pidgeon count - two shots two clean kills. Nice.
Playing football later than normal tonight - 8.30. I don't like playing that late really, coz by that time this aching body of mine has started its shut down procedure for the night, but I do enjoy playing so won't bitch too much!
No plans for the weekend really... I do have one job to do, and thats clear out my garage coz there's a lot of crap in there I need to shift to be able to park my car in there again. But there is a problem. There are no doubt HUGE spiders in that garage, and I am not the best person around spiders. I know that when I start shifting gear, I will see gigantic black hairy eight-legged bastards running about the place and I will be a nervous wreck. I know its girlie to admit to that, but it really is a phobia I have, not just a little fear. I want to find some sort of gas I can spray in there to kill 'em all, and maybe even destroy their bodies so I dont have to look at their enormous corpses. The only good spider is a dead spider in my book. Bastards.
Anyway, IF I do the garage, and IF I survive, I will update here next week. On a course all week (C#) next week, so if its boring I might be updating this more than normal! Have a nice weekend all.
Update: Just sent an email to Barclays asking to settle my claim(!) I have sent it to about 6 different people, so hopefully ONE of them will respond. Updates as they occur...

No comments: