Monday 23 July 2007

Im back

I was not well all the back end of last week, or the weekend really. I was coughing up stuff that could have run away and started its own business. It was not very pleasant. I managed to feel fit enough to go out for our planned beer 'n' curry night on Friday and I really enjoyed that. Apart from that, not much went on. I managed to watch quite a lot of the golf, (disappointed that Garcia lost out in a playoff, he's one of my favourite players), built a new desk for Jake, got down the driving range on Sunday morning (again with Jake). Its Jake's last Watford training session tonight, (Emma's taking him) and Im playing golf on Wednesday. Work wise, as I've been off for a few days, I need to do some catch up which at least means I shouldn't be sitting here bored today.
Anyway, I'll hopefully be back to regular updates this week so stay tuned listeners.

Update: Soundtrack of the day: "The Police" by The Police (Greatest Hits album...) ROOOOXanne...!

No comments: