Monday 16 July 2007

Back to the slog

So its back to the daily grind today. C# Day 5 was a bust. We finished the course on day 4, so we could spend day 5 going over things that weren't on the official course, and seeing as the only thing I will be using was covered first, I left the course at 11.00! I then went and spent over £100 in Nevada Bob's golf store in Broadgate Circle... the guy I've been playing golf with said I should go check the shop out as it was so close to the course, so I did, and thats how I accidently spent the money. I bought some new golf balls that were on sale, and a new putter. Mind you the putter is VERY nice.
Not much happened at the weekend. A pretty quiet one. This week, its my turn to take Jake to Watford on Monday, playing badminton Tuesday, golf Wednesday, football Thursday and probably golf Friday again.
Finally, I was actually pleasantly surprised this morning, as I have been out of the office for a whole week I expected my desk to be covered in crap and all my stuff to be moved. But I came back in and everything is how it was when I left. So I guess people DO learn. Have a good Monday all.

No comments: