Tuesday 3 July 2007

Extravagant

I've bought FOUR new CDs today... naughty boy.
"Libertad" by Velvet Revolver (hard rock)
"The Colour And The Shape" by Foo Fighters (old album)
"Unkle Dysfunktional" by Happy Mondays (NEW material!)
"The Bends" by Radiohead (didn't actually have it no CD - I do now)

I have also copied across all my content from my old MP3 player to my new one - its quite amazing, seeing as I have HALF my capacity left on my new one... brilliant! The new MP3 player is v.nice, good interface, good sound, and looks very nice.

I read a book in a DAY yesterday. I am THAT quiet at work, (and home, actually) that I read the whole thing. Its called "The Timewaster Diaries" by Robin Cooper. I now am about to start a John Grisham novel (I know, very mainstream, but I like his work).

Thats about it on planet Molloy really... playing Badminton tonight with Jake, so looking forward to that. Then I think I might treat us all to fish and chips from the chippy. Nice...
Have a good Tuesday people.
American Day Of Independence tomorrow - so happy July 4 to all my Stateside listeners.. (I think there's only 1!)

No comments: