Tuesday 10 July 2007

C# Day 2

So the geezer next to me was noddin off again. Didnt bother coughing loud enough to keep him awake today, I thought it would be more amusing for him to get caught - unfortunately not.
The course is going really fast - I spoke to the lecturer today and he said he thinks we'll be finished by Thursday. That means Friday we can look at some 'non-curriculm' stuff. But more importantly, I can get to leave at lunchtime and play golf! Yay!
The language / syntax of C# is very similar to Java, so thats why Im finding it so easy. I just hope I get the chance to use it back at the office...
Im coming down with a cold I think - the first signs for me are normally a sore throat and I have one bitch of one. Git.
Oh, and the package I sent to the U.S for a friend of mine finally turned up... but brilliantly it turned up today, on his birthday! So, happy birthday Scott.
Anyway, not much else to report listeners. More drivel tomorrow.

No comments: