Thursday 5 April 2007

Splurge

I bought a laptop last night! Man, I shouldn't be allowed credit cards. I was round a friends house and he was telling me about how cheap his decent spec. laptop was from EBay.
I started looking around, and then went to Dell's site to check things out and the prices were really good. So I bought one!
It means I can take a lot of stuff off my work laptop that officially shouldn't be on there, and put it on my own one (things like my MP3 software, images from my camera etc.) I can also get some games on there (there are some very decent PC games out there) and I thought it about time I got into the 21st century. I know I have a laptop through work, but I can't do half as much on it as I'd like to. I had a BAD case of buyers remorse about 5 minutes after I had submitted and confirmed the order, but now Im actually quite excited about it.
So, a new purchase on the way... I'll update the here when it arrives. (Est. delivery date is on or before 13th April).
Its effectively Friday today, as its the last day before Easter. If I can get through today (I have a few bits to do so should be busy) then Im playing football tonight, then I can relax...

I will try and update over the weekend, but have a happy Easter all.

No comments: