Friday 20 April 2007

Friday again

So the weekend's here at last. Thank God. Its been a weird week... quiet on the project front, but the bits I have been doing have been annoying!
No plans for tonight, Jake has training tomorrow morning then City away at Watford (could send Watford down tomorrow.) Jake then has a match on Sunday morning (friendly) and then before we know it is Monday again... God!
I might have another session on W.o.W tonight but that'll be about all I think.

Soundtrack of the day: "Life in Cartoon Motion" by Mika.

(Note: Apparantly according to the current Mrs. Molloy, he gets the pi$$ taken out of him... but I find it a cross between Scissor Sisters and Man From Del Monte, and I had a bit of a camp few minutes dancing like a queen at my desk. Hell, its Friday, I dont care).

Have a good weekend all...

No comments: