Thursday 29 March 2007

Golf

So I took the plunge and joined the golf club. I now get to play 7 days a week, whenever I want, as often as I want (tee times and spouse permitting of course)

Its a big expense, and I really have to make sure I play often enough otherwise its just throwing money away. I am hoping to get out after work one day next week, and then try and play at least four times a month.

Also, I have started the process to claim back unfair charges from my bank and credit card company. There has been a lot of media attention about this, and more and more people are going through the process. I am at whats known as 'stage 1' in that I have requested my statements for the last 6 years from both my bank and credit card company. Once they come through I need to work out how much I am owed and then submit this as a claim.. I will keep this site up to date with how things go.

Apart from those bits of news, a quiet week. My e-signature project is coming along well, really making progress and user testing starts this Friday.

No plans for this weekend - Jake has his last match on Saturday morning, so Sunday will be quiet (I could go play golf!) .

Have a good rest of the week everyone.

UPDATE: Haven't done this for a while, but soundtrack of the day is "Grace" by Jeff Buckley. HIGHLY recommend it.

No comments: