Monday 5 March 2007

Getting lazy

No post over the weekend... my motivation is waning slightly.
Although I have a lot of work on my plate at the moment, Im in a good mood today as today is my Thursday. Im in tomorrow, then off for three days. (woohoo!)
Its the week of my golfing extravaganza - with beer and hangovers probably thrown in.
Friday I have booked off to recover, so I can picture that being a lazy day at home.
I splurged a bit with money last Friday by ordering the complete 5 series of Family Guy. For those of you who dont know what that is, you can check here
STILL no word on the imminent arrival of my new niece / nephew... although it should be any day now. The will be inducing a week today if the little'un hasn't put in an appearence.

Soundtrack of the day: Various, but mainly The View, Fratellis, and Bob Dylan.

Albums I want to get when they come out: "Neon Bible" by Arcade Fire
"Grinderman" by Grinderman (Nick Cave side project)
But in this months Q magazine, there are about 4 or 5 more albums that sounds interesting, so I think I will be paying a visit to AllOfMP3 to get a listen!

Have a good day y'all.

No comments: