Friday 2 March 2007

Successful trip




This was the view from the train on the journey home. How peaceful does that look? The soundtrack was The Shins new album, and it was a very stress free journey.
Last night the U.S visitors and I went out for dinner to Pizza Express (I had the tortalini (sp?)) - very nice. We then had a couple of refreshments in an O'Neils in the middle of town before retiring for the evening.
It was a good couple of days - I think the U.S team have done an excellent job in their training and I hope the guys I will be mentoring will start to get to grips with the new technologies.

No plans for tonight - apart from a couple of cold ones and a long hot soak. As I write this, its peeing down with rain (again!) so I dont know what football will get played, but here's hoping.

Have a good weekend listeners and more waffling over the weekend.

No comments: