Friday 16 March 2007

Sore

I ache today. I played football last night, and came off worse in two 50-50's... there was nothing malicious from the other guys, but the first one I got a knee in my right thigh, so I now have a dead leg, and on the second one his knee connected with the inside of my left knee and that's all bruised! Still, at least its Friday, and its Red Nose Day today. I agree with the good cause and the money it raises for charity, of course, but I dont agree with the general air of hilarity and dizzyness that seems to overtake some of the people in the office... I mean call me boring, but an office is a place of work, especially when you are trying to concentrate on code. Yes, raise money for charity, but do it without getting on my piggin tits.
And before you ask, yes I regularly give money to charity - NSPCC is my chosen cause to which I contribute monthly.

Have a good weekend listeners - I'll be going up to meet my new niece this weekend, so I dont think I'll be able to get online, but I'll update you with her no doubt loveliness when I get back.

Peace.

No comments: