Monday 12 March 2007

Wednesday 7th

No posts for a while as I have not had the access or the time. So, I'll put a couple of posts up for the days missed.
The drive up to Shropshire was fairly painless. Once all the other guys had turned up at the course, introductions were made and it was time to tee off. I had a good round, scoring 31 points and coming third. There were also two nearest-the-pin holes and I won one of them (which was nice!)
The dinner was one of those poncy affairs with not much food on the plate. There was a choice of about five main courses and I obviously chose the wrong one when a small lump of salmon turned up on my plate along with not much else!
As it was the middle of the week AND there was football on, I didn't end up going out on a bender (thank God) but it wasn't a good nights sleep as the bed wasn't that comfortable.

No comments: