Thursday 1 March 2007

Birmingham

I'll reiterate the point that travelling by train, when it all goes well, is a very pleasant way to travel. The sky was blue, the countryside was nice, and it was a very relaxing journey. Of course for the whole trip to be a success in my mind, the trains will have to run just as well on the way home tomorrow.

Im up here to kind of get involved in some Java training, meet the people that Im supposed to mentor and be the techincal lead for, and also catch up with a couple of people from the U.S who I do a lot of java project work with.

Im not too sure what the plans are for tonight, although I do know Im staying in the city centre.
I'll maybe update this posting later today...

Update: Forgot to wish all the Welsh listeners out there a happy St. Davids Day.
Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus!

No comments: