Thursday 26 November 2009

Just a quickie

The light at the end of the tunnel has NOT turned out to be the entrance of the self same tunnel on fire, but in fact the impending end of this documen-bloody-tation I'm stuck on. I have nearly finished another one (will be done tomorrow) and the I have two more to do, before the deadline of 31st December, then that's it. (MASSIVE sighs all round).

Tomorrow, my mum is coming up to spend the weekend with us (it's number one son's birthday tomorrow... he's 11!! Good grief...) so we'll see what the weather is like before deciding what we do & where we go, although the main plan (in Jake's mind) is that my mum will take him shopping into Manchester on Saturday so he obviously can't wait for that.

So that's about all I've got time for today... nearly home time. Have a nice evening everyone. More tomorrow.

Peace.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Hope Junior has a good birthday and that he is not spoilt too much.

Peace and good will