Thursday 12 November 2009

Fcukin' documentation

Stressed today. This bloody arseing shit eating piss flapping documentation project I have to do is getting right on my moobs & under my skin. I know it needs to be done, and I know I'd have nothing to do if I weren't doing this, but by Satan's wizards it's boring. I'm a good coder (even though I say it myself) and my talents are being wasted on this shite. I had a bit of a whinge & moan at my '2nd level' boss this morning, but he can't change anything. I feel as though unreasonable expectations are being put on me, but when I (sensibly & calmly) state my position on certain issues, it's like I'm ignored and just told to get the fcuk on with it anyway. Gggrrrrr.

Anyway, no plans for tonight, or tomorrow / tomorrow night, but then on Saturday we're hosting a little get together for my father-in-law's birthday, so that should be nice. Then I'm playing football on Sunday morning (so not too much booze at the party I guess!) There's still a delay in getting Jake signed to his new team, so he has no football at the weekend, but hopefully in the next week we should have that resolved.

Anyway - nearly lunchtime, and macaroni & cheese beckons. Have fun everyone.

Peace.

No comments: