Friday 2 October 2009

Friday

Just a quickie.

First of all, I've been picked for the Wilmslow Town squad again for this Sunday. We'll be playing away against Prestfield on Sunday afternoon. This game, I'll be trying to get more involved and relax a bit more and play my normal game, rather than just be overly worried about not making any mistakes.

Tonight, I am off to a popular music recital, or 'gig' as I think the kids call it. The Better Half has two tickets to see Richard Hawley, and as she can't find anyone else to go with, I'm accompanying her. Now, I know I don't exactly sound excited by this, but it's not the fact that it's this Richard Hawley fella (I don't know his stuff), nor is it the fact that it's going with The Better Half... I just don't like this sort of thing full stop. I've never been a fan of this kind of gathering, be it the cinema, a concert, a play... anything with lots of people in a busy place I just don't feel comfortable. Weird I know. But there you go. Even at a City match... while I'm at the game, I enjoy it, but getting there, and getting back, it frustrates me and winds me up a little.
Anyway, that's the plan for tonight.

Tomorrow, Jake doesn't have football as he has an audition. I don't want to go into too much detail yet, I don't want to jinx anything, but I'll update more maybe on Monday.

So there you go. I hope whatever you have planned for the weekend goes well, and you all stay safe.

Peace.

1 comment:

Phil Dawson said...

Hope Jake got the part...... Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Weakest Link? Survivor?