I was thinking this morning about my morning routine - I realized I do the same thing every morning. In fact, I can list it here... (did you see that coming?)
- Arrive in the office anywhere between 06.50 and 07.00
- Get out my laptop, dock it, switch it on.
- Go and make a cup of tea for me and the building manager (the only other person in - it's good to be in his good books - it means free diet cokes, good parking, other 'perks').
- Back to my desk and log on.
- Open Firefox
- Log into my personal mail (gmail) and check it
- Respond to any emails that need responding to (blog comments, for example)
- Log into my work email and check it
- Swear a lot at the latest batch of wanky emails I've received
- Respond to any that need responding to
- Check blogs, twitter, other personal email (hotmail)
- Then it depends what work I have to do that day (or what emails I've received over night).
So come on, share with the group, what's your morning routine?
Ooh, ooh, Soundtrack of the day: "Invaders Must Die" by The Prodigy (the perfect antidote to noisy, chatty, annoying people) and "No Line On The Horizon" by U2. It IS a good album.