Monday 31 March 2008

Catch up

So whats been going on.
Saturday I went and bought the rest of the gear I need to record me and my guitar - mic and mic stand. However, setting up the software on my laptop to talk to the recording unit has proved a b****** and so Im going to have to leave you panting in anticipation that little bit longer, until I have got some advice from a guy at work who does this sort of thing alot.

Sunday morning was spent down the driving range and putting green with number one son. Sunday afternoon was spent on my @rse.

Tonight - at time of writing Im listening to Radio Wey Hospital radio online. Long story - one of my ex-bosses who I got on really well with works as a part time DJ at the studio and does a show Monday nights 9.00 - 11.00. Anyway, he takes request, and so I've spent all night emailing him, making him laugh online, and getting requests played. Its the ultimate interactive entertainment, hearing him chat to me via a radio station. And I may say, he's very good at what he does.

So there you go, you're up to date. Peace.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Just a hello to say i'm still hear waiting impatiently for your music.

Unknown said...

So now we know what you do for fun...radio call-in. Interesting...

Waiting patiently as well for the music.