Thursday 31 January 2008

No news...

No post for a couple of days as not much has been happening, and I didnt want to bore you all.
My court case against Barclays has been stayed - this basically means until the test case against the OFT has had a verdict delivered, my case is on hold. This should take a couple of weeks hopefully.
Im playing football tonight (weather permitting - its supposed to be gales later (!)) but before that Im test driving a new car. It'll be more money paying out each month, but I think I can afford it and I do like it. I'll tell you more after the road test...
Nowt planned for Friday, and then its football at the weekend for Jake. Also, City are playing my best mate's team on Saturday lunchtime, so we're getting together for that for beer and insults. Nice.
Finally, today is the last day of the transfer window I posted about a few days ago. So, managers have up until midnight tonight to strengthen their squads or get rid of dead wood. It gets quite exciting (in a nerdy way) as it approaches the end of the window, as web sites like BBC Sport and Sky Sports have a live message board where people post up gossip and possible deals that are going through... I like it anyway.
Soundtrack of the day: Haven't decided yet - Im not too sure what mood Im in. Something dark and aggressive? (Drowning Pool) or something mellow and acoustic? (Nick Drake) dont know yet... Peace.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like life is just life there - All is good but nothing too exciting. Most days are like that.

Unknown said...

And really, aren't we relieved down deep when things are boring????