- The lumberjack song from Monty Python (thanks Phil).
- There is a building site near our office, and all this week they've been pile-driving building foundations. Its loud enough to be annoying. thump! thump! thump!
- All I've had for lunch all week is Subway. That can't be healthy.
- I had a fantastic curry last night. A non-vegetarian thali. (For those that don't know, its a combination of dishes in smaller portions. So on one plate I had - chicken curry, meat curry, tandoori chicken, a seek kebab, pilau rice and a naan).
- I'm looking forward to seeing my friend tonight who's braving the M6 to come see us.
- My coding genius knows no start... er, I mean, my coding genius knows no bounds (that's the one).
- A cup of hot, sweet, strong tea is the perfect Englishman's breakfast.
- Worms on iPhone is scarily addictive.
- I should be getting my new toy delivered today... I'll tell all next week.
- HDMI Connection on my Xbox setup last night - and its brilliant. HD gaming.
- Oh, and I have another post in my mind... coming up shortly.
Friday, 21 August 2009
Things that have passed through my mind this morning