Wednesday 22 August 2007

Super Disco Breakin'

Good morning.
I can see some very crappy weather outside my window today - and Im supposed to be playing golf. Bastard.
I dont know if anyone saw this news article Arrests Over M40 Biker Death but I found it quite disturbing - can you imagine driving alone and seeing this happen? You'd be forgiven for thinking you'd wandered into some sort of road movie. And how will this escalate? Will we see biker gangs fighting all out wars along our roads? Scary...
Dont get me wrong, sometimes it would be very tempting to let loose the heat seeking missiles from under my bonnet to clear some mentalist toss pot out of my way, but can you imagine seeing someone just drive next to a biker and 'pop' with a gun... Jeez.

Oh, and just another quick thank you for those who have commented on both the 'euphamism' post and the post about the 'causing pain' question. I know its a hassle writing comments out, but I do appreciate it.

Soundtrack of the day: Old Skool Rap - Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, N.W.A and Public Enemy (Yeeeaahhh Boyyeeeee!)

Finally, a joke (told to me today by the guy I hunt pigeons with... one shot one kill today!)

A woman goes into the doctors. She says, "I have really bad wind - I mean REALLY bad. But the good thing is they are silent, and odourless. I must have passed wind about 10 times just talking to you now. What can you do to help me?".
The doctor says "Well, take these pills, and come back to see me in a week".
So the lady takes the pills and comes back a week later...
"Doctor, those pills you gave me have not helped at all, in fact, they've now made my explusions of wind VERY smelly! Its SO embarrasing!"
The doctor then says "Well thats your sinuses cleared - now lets fix your deafness and we'll concentrate on the wind problem."

P E A C E ! !

No comments: