Wednesday 8 August 2007

Four days to go

First of all, thank you to the TWO people who have commented on yesterdays post. I dont even know one of them! But they had the decency to answer the questions, so thank you. All the rest of you that read this and don't comment - for shame! Sort it out! God you're making me sound desperate.

Some of you more eagle eyed people may have noticed my blog pic has changed. I've been Simpsonized! Check it out at http://www.simpsonizeme.com

So I have today to get through, then Im playing golf (at a new course for me today - Thorney Park in Iver). The tomorrow I will be finishing things off at my desk and then playing football in the evening. Friday I will then be working from home and sorting out things like currency and packing then its off to Sunny Spain on Saturday morning!

Have a good Wednesday all. Oh, Soundtrack of the day will be "10,000 Fists" by Disturbed. (Yes its exactly how you'd imagine it to sound!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bit generous with the hairline you bald git!!!