Monday 27 August 2007

Bank Holiday

Public holiday in the UK today, Bank Holiday Monday. I spent it mowing the lawn (the grass was a state - very long and thick so it wasn't a quick job) popping down the golf range, and generally relaxing.
I haven't updated you listeners on my bank charge case recently. Well, it has been tranferred to my local county court, and I am about to return the allocation questionaire to the court on Wednesday. (This is costing me £100.00, but I can claim it back). Once this has been submitted, I should eventually receive my court date, at which point (so far) the bank have been settling. I am quite prepared to go to court if need be, so we'll see what happens next.
Im in Birmingham all day tomorrow (another train journey... hhmmm!) then in the office Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday night I drive up to Didsbury in Manchester to play golf on Friday. An eventful week.
Have a nice evening all....
Update: I forgot to mention, I played two rounds of online golf on Saturday with my friend Scott, and Im ashamed to admit I got well and truely spanked! He's now 3 - 1 up in the series...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! U.S.A.! U.S.A! U.S.A!