Monday 6 August 2007

Countdown to my holiday

This Saturday we are off to Spain. We fly from Gatwick at 9 something in the AM, and come back the following Saturday. So you know that this week is going to drag until about Friday, when I realise I haven't done anything to get ready for it and Friday itself will be over in a blink of an eye.
I think I've got all the clothes and stuff I need, we just need to sort out currency and all the other little bits and pieces. (Oh, and I need to get a hair cut).
Not much happened over the weekend apart from the temperature being up! Bloody hot it was.
Good news though - the football season is back! yay! Watched the Charity... sorry Community Shield on Sunday, and it felt like the closed season had flown by. The Premier League kicks off this Saturday, and City are away to West Ham. So be prepared every Monday now for seeing how my mood is affected by the result on the previous Saturday.
Not much planned this week, apart from the usual golf on Wednesday (we're playing somewhere called Thorney Park in Iver this week) and probably football on Thursday.
Have a good Monday all.

No comments: