Tuesday 21 August 2007

Hanging the beaver...

Not a euphamism, but someone left this on my desk anonymously ages ago, and I have decided to do the decent thing:


Yes its being hung.
But speaking of euphamisms, here's a few I've heard for the act of onanism:
Spanking the monkey
Choking the chicken
Feeding the ducks
Bashing the bishop
Hand shandy
Five knuckle shuffle
Pocket billiards
Bashing one out
Visiting Mrs Palm and her five daughters
D.I.Y (Doing It Yourself)
Self-love
Tugging your Tallywhacker

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Anyway, a quiet day today. A couple of agents written, emails caught up on, some bugs fixed.
No plans for this evening either, pretty dull I know.
Soundstrack of the day: Korn's new studio album, and "Roots & Echoes" by The Coral.
Peace.
Update: Someone has pointed out in the comments that the animal being strung up is in fact a groundhog. I know this. But the title of the post would not be as funny if it was "Hanging the groundhog". Hence the term 'Beaver'. Yes I sacrificed factual accuracy for comedy. Sue me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks more like a groundhog than a beaver

Anonymous said...

riding the baloney pony

Unknown said...

Flog the Dolphin
Unload the Gun
Playing the Knuckle Trumpet
Slap the Salami
Frosting the Sock
Cleaning the Pipes
Free-ing the Navy

Thats all I can think of right now.........sorry : )

Always remember: http://streetpreacher.privat.t-online.de/movielist/masturbate.jpg

Anonymous said...

knocking one out
screaming at the banshees
praying to beelzebub
having a wank

Unknown said...

I wish I had found this sooner... like right before the last bachelorette party.