Saturday 25 August 2007

Its the weekend

Sorry, no post yesterday. Played golf, (not too bad, but not as good as I want to be, annoyingly!) and after playing golf on Wednesday, football on Thursday and golf yesterday my body is really suffering... back ache, stomach ache, calf ache, thigh ache... God Im getting old.
I have a whole day to myself today, so Im gonna be tidying and cleaning this morning, playing online golf with a friend in the U.S at lunchtime, watching football this afternoon.
Blogger has added a new video upload facility... now there's a thing. Imagine the sorts of things that could be posted up? If I can think of anything interesting, maybe I'll post something up.
Busy week for me next week. Bank holiday on Monday, then Im in Birmingham on Tuesday, in the office Wednesday and Thursday then playing golf up in Didsbury on Friday (which Im really looking forward to).
Have a good weekend all.

No comments: