Monday 22 December 2008

Today's the day

I'll be getting the shopping done today. As soon as the shops round here are open, I'm gonna be in there buying the stuff I need. I have a list in my head of what I need, so I should hopefully be able to whizz round in about half an hour.
I'm not looking forward to it, of course, I mean what man looks forward to shopping? Especially this close to Christmas? But needs must etc.

With only a couple of days left at work (we can discount Christmas Eve, I think everyone's working a half day which means I can get away from here at around 11.00 - 11.30...) I'm looking forward to a few days away from the office. I've lost a bit of weight recently, which means I won't feel as guilty if I put back on a few pounds from eating and drinking lots of good stuff - my mothers Christmas dinner is always good, and there's always room for one more glass of wine, isn't there?

In other news, I STILL can't shake this poxy cold - I feel like I'm full up to the back teeth with snot and phlegm (sorry, for those eating at the time of reading this) which is making me cough and feel like I'm this close to choking. Joy.

Anyhoo - have a lovely Monday children. Three days to go!

Update: Shopping? I piss it. In and out in half an hour, all but two presents bought.
I should be able to finish off tomorrow.

No comments: