Tuesday 30 December 2008

So how was it for you?

So far so good. Jake has had a blast, and we all know this time of year is all about the kids. I have enjoyed my time away from work (who wouldn't?) and at the time of writing I still have 5 or 6 days of leave left (I say 5 or 6, because I might go back in Monday, I might not - undecided yet.)

As is usual for this time of year, thoughts turn to the upcoming next 12 months and resolutions.

I don't normally make any (well, how can you improve on perfection?...yeah, right) apart from maybe a couple of private ones that I try to stick to for my own good. I mean, I don't smoke, I don't drink excessively, I don't over-eat, and I keep reasonably fit. So it's hard to think of anything that most people would have on their list. There is, however, an interesting thing you can do this time of year - think of someone you know, and suggest a resolution for them. It can be as frivoulous or serious as you like. And, as a public service, I am willing to let you post them as comments to this post. I will even accept suggestions for myself... (what AM I letting myself in for...)

So, have at it, and you could even tell me what your own personal resolutions are to be.

Whatever you're doing tomorrow night (if anything) have fun, stay safe, and here's to a happy and prosperous 2009. Peace.

No comments: