Wednesday 1 October 2008

The anti-flu

Even though a lot of my life is still pretty much toilet, I'm feeling more upbeat and positive today.
This gives more credence to my theory (albeit stolen from Red Dwarf) that there are 'good' viruses as well as bad. As in the anti-flu. Nothing really has changed with the crappy parts of my life, but I'm sitting here at my desk in a much more positive and upbeat mood. Could I have caught the opposite of a the common cold or flu?

Of course, it could be the fact that my mind has decided to shield myself from the real truth of things, so I can drift through the days in a mindless fog of ignorant bliss... but still, I feel better than I have done for a few days. The question is, of course, how to keep this mood going... drugs? Alcohol? Hypnotism?

Soundtrack of the day: The various Bluetones albums...
Update to the soundtrack of the day: "I Started Out With Nothin And I've Still Got Most Of It Left" by Seasick Steve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote hypnosis, there is no hangover.