Wednesday 16 December 2009

Zombie weather again today

For all those who are not my one regular reader, I have often made references to 'zombie' weather. The sort of weather that's misty, damp, a bit chilly. The sort of weather you can imagine a horde of the undead shuffling out of toward your window. My new office is on a trading estate, so driving in this morning it enhanced the feeling of being in a zombie movie. The odd person wandering around on their own, darkness, mist, some building lights on. Dead spooky.

There have been a couple of comments about the Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson post... isn't it amazing how these songs have embedded in our conscience? I put the album on I got and as soon as songs like "Mick The Master Farter" and "Dicktaphone" came on, I was singing along to every word. And I haven't heard these songs for years!

In other news...
BIG game for City tonight. Jake has training, and then I'll be back at home sat in front of the footy with a beer or two screaming at the TV. Nerves nerves nerves.

Have a good Wednesday children.

1 comment:

Phil Dawson said...

come and visit me mate and bring your mad surfing skillz