Saturday 29 September 2007

I'm no longer a solo blogger

At last one of my good friends has started a blog. Its listed as a link on my "Sites I visit" but here's a link: http://www.ilikesausages.blogspot.com/
Not much been going on apart from that. Im out for dinner tonight for my anniversary, Jake has a friendly tomorrow morning, and then its back to the grind next week.
Oh, City won today - 3-1 at home against Newcastle. And to be fair, even though Im biased, we played brilliantly!

Oh, and I have a couple of moans (haven't had one for a while).

1. As mentioned above I'm off out for my anniversary dinner tonight. So I thought I would phone the restraunt and ask for a nice table as its my 10th anniversary. And the cold, miserable bitch on the end of the phone could not have given two sweaty f*cks. I asked very nicely if there was any chance I could be given a nice table as it was my 10th wedding anniversary and all I got was "A lot of people have asked for window tables - I dont know what I can do" and that was it. And you could tell she wasn't smiling on the phone or anything... I tell you, if I have a crappy table tonight, I've got the mardy cow's name and I will be asking for her.

2. Someone has done some 'fly tipping' down the alley at the back of my house. Bastards. So I phoned the council on Tuesday afternoon (when it happened) to report it... I got "We'll look into that for you sir" and that was it. The other half phoned later in the week to see what was going on (as the rubbish was still there) only to be told "one of the people who looks after this is on long term sick the other is on leave"... so the rubbish is STILL there... its blocking the whole alley, so the bin men can't get down it to collect our rubbish and it's gonna attract rats, foxes etc. Why do I pay my council tax?! If the rubbish is still there on Monday when I get back from work, guess who's gonna get a phone call...

Anyway, well done Mr. GP for for finally setting up that blog, I will be an avid reader, and have a good rest of the weekend listeners.

No comments: