Tuesday 25 September 2007

Curry Night

One of my friends and I are taking another friend out for a curry tonight, as it was his birthday on Saturday. Just the three of us, a boys curry night... I can't wait.
Im actually enjoying work again at the moment... I have a Java project to work on, so Im busy all day which is nice ("So how can you write this blog!" I hear you ask... well Im allowed a couple of minutes break aren't I?!)
Soundtrack of the day: "Automatic For The People" by R.E.M.
Speaking of music, there are a few new albums due out that Im after... Foo Fighters, R.E.M have a new one out soon (I think), Ian Brown's new one, Devendra Banhart, PJ Harvey... ouch, expensive!
Oh God, as Im typing this the song Everybody Hurts has just started.. this ALWAYS brings a tear to my eye.. I'll have to hide my face from the people in the office for a minute.
That song really touches a nerve with me for some reason.
Anyway, have a good Tuesday listeners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell is it really 10 years already? Time flies. Congratulations to you both.

'Everybody Hurts' to me sums up the day after playing football :-<