Monday, 21 February 2011

Monday

Saturday was spent with my LGF. Unfortunately her hair appointment was delayed so we didn't actually get out until later than we hoped but we still had a nice trip into the shops and stuff.
Thing is, she was a little under the weather and tired and I was a little snippy too and so we had to be careful around each other because we both recognised things could have kicked off big time if someone said the wrong thing! We still managed to have a nice steak at a local restaraunt and a pleasant evening arguing (good naturedly) over Million Pound Drop Live.

Sunday I played football again for the first time in a couple of weeks. My fitness held up OK but my achilles tendons... by Thor's Hammer they were sore. We came from 1 - 0 down to win 2 - 1 so that's obviously a good thing but by the end of it and later that evening I could barely walk. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it unless I rest properly - which would mean not playing football for the rest of the season. I honestly don't know if I can do that or not.

This week I am hoping to hear back on a really exciting career opportunity. I don't wanna say anything just yet (the ol' jinx again) but I am quite excited about it.

No comments: