Friday 6 February 2009

Pre-weekend post

Not much to post about today. Weather remains crap (cold, sleet, snow, rain, slush everywhere... bleurgh) but at least it's Friday.

I think I have made the choice on my next mobile handset - the Nokia E71. Can't upgrade until next month, so must...be...patient!

RBS Six Nations starts this weekend. I'm not a massive rugby fan, but I do enjoy the six nations tournament. I can buy some Guinness / IPA, sit in front of the TV and relax.

Jake was supposed to have a match on Saturday, but that's been cancelled so it'll be training as normal. Apart from that, a quiet weekend planned.

I'll be posting regular Twitter updates and maybe another post on this here blog, so stay tuned.

Have a great (and warm!) weekend people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on you Welsh ...