Tuesday 10 February 2009

It's all wet

What a crappy day yesterday. It rained all day - from when I went to work, to when I played football, to when I went to bed. So I got soaked at football, even though it was good to get out because I haven't played for two weeks due to the weather. Still... I felt like I'd swam the channel by the time I got home.

Dog was up at 04.30 this morning, and wouldn't settle (cold I think) so I was downstairs with him by 05.15. *sigh* So I'm quiet tired today.

I've made a bit of breakthrough with regards to work over the past few days. I felt like I was drowning a bit with all the work on my plate, but I've suddenly broken through the other side of it, and now I've got things under control. That's a nice feeling.

This week, not much planned - Jake has training tonight (no more rain, please!) but apart from that I don't think I'll be doing much.

Oh, and I got the guitar out last night for the first time in what seems like ages. Played for about 15 - 20 minutes, but my fingers were too sore. So, I'll have to get it out again the next few nights and get back into it.

Anyway - soundtrack of the day today is "Jarvis" by Jarvis Cocker...

No comments: