Sunday 25 July 2010

Hey

Still around. Not much changed really, still not working (drag) but day by day I'm feeling a little more positive about things. I can't lie I still have relapses every now and then when everything hits me, but they are becoming less in frequency and weaker in feeling.

I'm toying with the idea of a complete career change. Soon enough the house we had together will be sold and I will have a nice little lump sum coming to me. Now obviously that is supposed to be for a deposit on my own house but I can't get a mortgage if I'm not working. So I'm thinking about using that as a buffer to change careers and maybe do something I really want to do. But I don't know what!

Don't get me wrong if an IT job came up in the next couple of weeks I'd jump at it, but if nothing changes I can't go on like this for ever. We'll see.

Anyway I'm still here and will keep the updates coming. Peace.

No comments: