Wednesday 27 May 2009

How'd that happen?

Nearly a week since my last post? I do apologize.

So I've been 'alone' now for five days... my GOD am I bored! Empty houses are nice for a day or two (peace, quiet, naked housework etc.) but after a little while it gets too quiet, ya know?

Everyone's due back tomorrow by the time I get home from work, so that'll be better. (What's the betting I'm arguing by tomorrow night, telling off number one son and kicking the dog?... I'm kidding of course).

I've not been sleeping well recently what with one thing and another, so feel tired and slightly light headed. I would say "I need a holiday" but what I actually need is a break from my brain... you know when you wake up in the middle of the night and your brain instantly starts churning over all the things you've got going on? And then because of that you can't shut down again and go back to sleep? That's what I've got going on, which sucks. For the past few days I've been awake from 4.45, 5.15, 5.00, and 5.30. Sake.

Anyway - not much on today apart from crappy work. UEFA Champions League Final tonight, which I'll be watching. That's about it. Peace.

(No soundtrack of the day yet, as I don't know what work I'll be doing...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are hormonal...

Anonymous said...

or a homo

Anonymous said...

[joke!]

Simon said...

How brave with the ANONYMOUS comments... but thanks for playing