Monday 12 March 2012

New job, new start

Previously on iSimon...

Our hero started a job working from home, thinking it would lead to bigger and brighter things. Unfortunately, this was not the case and so he entered into a period of depression, misery and darkness, the only saving grace (apart from the periods spent with friends and family) being his no. 1 son. The job turned out to be a career mistake and our hero looked doomed. But faint heart never won fair lady and so after a few interviews and some serious talking to by his inner self, we find him embarking on a new career, with a surprising but none the less pleasant return of a former favourite...

That's a very flowery way of saying I'm back. I have a new job, and decided that I would try one more time to enrich the lives of those who read this blog. It will be the usual combination of observations, moans, confessions and nonsense. I hope that those of you who are still around will keep reading, (and thank you for your patience) and to those new readers... Welcome. I will make every attempt to update daily, so stay tuned.

Coming up - the joys of commuting into London, the new people I'm working with, and how much weight have I really lost?

1 comment:

Bob said...

Welcome back you old Git......

How was the commute?

Hope your 1st day was a success

see you soon